Foreign nationals entering Korea are required to have a valid passport and a Korean visa issued by the Korean embassy or consular offices in their country. However, citizens from many countries are now permitted visa-free entry for a limited period under certain conditions. In order to check whether you are allowed to enter Korea without visa issuance and for other requirements, please contact a Korean embassy or consular office in your country or visit the following websites to confirm.
It is the responsibility of the participant to obtain a visa, if required. Please apply for the visa within reasonable time.
For further details regarding visa regulations, please follow the link here. https://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/TRV/TV_ENG_2_1.jsp
*The countries listed on the website linked below are under a Visa Waiver Agreement with Korea. Depending on nationality and passport type, citizens from these countries can visit Korea with the purpose of tourism without a visa for 30 to 90 days. https://www.hikorea.go.kr/pt/en/info/popup/icis/VisaWaiver_pop.htm
- Invitation letter will be sent (can be downloaded from MyPage) only upon completion of registration and payment.
- All delegates are responsible for the payment of all fees and expenses related to your participation at the Congress and Visa application. This invitation does NOT include any financial support or accommodation.
Notarized Invitation Letter
- If you need to receive a notarized invitation letter for visa application, please send your request wit h a copy of your passport via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 30, April 2020.
- Upon your request, the notarized letter will be sent by airmail within a week after confirmation of your full payment.
- 50 USD will be charged for the notary and international mailing service, and you will be required to make the payment by wire transfer. (All bank fees paid by delegate)